June 5, 2007

Payment Received from Clix Sense!!!

Today I received my first payment from ClixSense! It came in a check and arrived only a couple of days after the payment was listed as "pending" on my account.

The check was for $12.77; and frankly, I wouldn't have earned this money this fast if I hadn't have upgraded to the Premium Account. It does cost $10 to upgrade, but I am only a couple of dollars shy of paying for the upgrade through the additional clicks. I would say there is probably at least twice as many ads to view for "premium members" as there are for those who have not upgraded. And what's more, the Premium Account lasts for a whole year, so it really is worth it in the long run to upgrade if you're committed to making money online.

Click here to see proof of my June payment from ClixSense.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home