Gold Downline - Update
Well, not even a week has gone by since I made a big ordeal of the program GoldDownline, and now I have to recant what I said. Apparently, I realized just a little too late what other members had already learned themselves - that GoldDownline is one of those shady "Get Paid To" programs that will give you lots of links and offers to entice you into joining and promoting their program, and right before you earn the minimum cashout amount, all of your available clicks and surveys are gone permanently.
So I sincerely apologize to everyone that got their hopes up with this program as I did, and I promise that before I start promoting another new and upcoming "Get Paid To" program, I will have either received payment or researched extensively to make sure others have received payment. If the deletion of all of my available clicks was just some fluke and they suddenly appear again, I will provide another update and add it back to the list - that is, after I have completed them and received payment.
So I sincerely apologize to everyone that got their hopes up with this program as I did, and I promise that before I start promoting another new and upcoming "Get Paid To" program, I will have either received payment or researched extensively to make sure others have received payment. If the deletion of all of my available clicks was just some fluke and they suddenly appear again, I will provide another update and add it back to the list - that is, after I have completed them and received payment.
Labels: GoldDownline
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home