Payments Received from Donkey Mails and Myster-E-Mail!!!
I have received payments from two more programs! The first was from DonkeyMails for $1.25 and the second was from Myster-E-Mail for 1¢.
The money made from DonkeyMails was just from clicking on emails and looking at ads. I did not do any Paid Offers, so I probably could have made this money quicker had I done so. But for earning money for having an email open for 20 seconds is pretty easy money.
The penny I received from Myster-E-Mail.com came just one day after I first signed up with them. I'm not sure why they sent it, unless it was either a random payout or just to prove that they really do pay; but regardless, at least I won't have to worry about receiving my money from them. This program is almost exactly like DonkeyMails.com and it is a new addition to my list of paying websites at EarnFreeMoneyOnline.net.
Click here to see the proof of payments as screen shots of the PayPal transactions.
The money made from DonkeyMails was just from clicking on emails and looking at ads. I did not do any Paid Offers, so I probably could have made this money quicker had I done so. But for earning money for having an email open for 20 seconds is pretty easy money.
The penny I received from Myster-E-Mail.com came just one day after I first signed up with them. I'm not sure why they sent it, unless it was either a random payout or just to prove that they really do pay; but regardless, at least I won't have to worry about receiving my money from them. This program is almost exactly like DonkeyMails.com and it is a new addition to my list of paying websites at EarnFreeMoneyOnline.net.
Click here to see the proof of payments as screen shots of the PayPal transactions.
Labels: DonkeyMails, MysterEMail, Payments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home