Earn Free Money Online Store
I have created a store on CafePress to sell t-shirts and other merchandise to promote my website EarnFreeMoneyOnline.net. Everything you see on the shirts was thought up and designed by me, including all of the slogans.
So, if you appreciate all of the hard work and effort that goes into producing and maintaining this Blog and my website, please take a look at http://www.cafepress.com/efmo and buy yourself or a friend a cool t-shirt. I only make a dollar or two off of each sell, but the mere act of purchasing something from my store is what will prove to me that all the energy put into all of this is not in vain. I will be adding more stuff to my store in the near future, so check back often.
If you would like to make a store of your own on CafePress, please put "efmo" in the Referral Store ID box when you sign up. :-)
So, if you appreciate all of the hard work and effort that goes into producing and maintaining this Blog and my website, please take a look at http://www.cafepress.com/efmo and buy yourself or a friend a cool t-shirt. I only make a dollar or two off of each sell, but the mere act of purchasing something from my store is what will prove to me that all the energy put into all of this is not in vain. I will be adding more stuff to my store in the near future, so check back often.
If you would like to make a store of your own on CafePress, please put "efmo" in the Referral Store ID box when you sign up. :-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home